Monday, 3 May 2010

More mess with Mortar

Well the bank holiday weekend is in its final hours and I am about to sit down with the rest of the RJR clan to watch Avatar. But while I am waiting for the gathering I thought I would post the activities from this afternoon, most of which revolved round covering foam with Mortar. I got the PVA quantity a bit strong today so it was hard going but its well stuck !!!

Masking tape on the track is a must for this sort of operation



Its considerably darker at the moment but that's just because its still wet. I often easier to get a feel for size sct in 3D so here is a video, no use of camera angles just point and press



Have a good night 

John

1 comment:

doug said...

Looking good John. Nice use of minature black hot air balloons in the background.

Doug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...