Sunday, 31 October 2010

Layout part B

Its been a hectic week with one thing and another but last night I got some free time in the shed :)

Here is what I got up to .. my layout now has too sides.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The buildings are just things I had in the "recycle me" box but they give the general Idea that there will be some low relief going on along the back behind the road.

Some missed pictures from the beginning of the week..

building progress
Photobucket


Gloss varnish to give the water some shine
Photobucket

Barge with a coat of paint (I need a tug now !)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Duckie. said...

Coming along nicely and I see your layout has now got TWO sides, think Velda's Tug is TOO big for you.

Duckie. said...

Check out my "Sunday Outing Blog 25th Oct"
As you can see there is a picture of a pusher tug on there which are used on the Mississippi
Might fit in better on your layout.

Duckie. said...

Check out this site John
http://towboatjoe.com/plans.htm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...