Friday, 8 June 2012


I have made a big decision to combine two of my blogs !!! RJRDaydreamer was always my "about life" blog, and RJRmodels was specifically my model making adventures. I kept them separate as I thought that it made it easier for readers to follow which part of my life they wanted to. I have recently concluded it is just as easy to let readers choose which posts on one blog they wish to read.

As of today, all future model making will be shared on www.rjrdaydreamer.blogspot.com please click the link, pay a visit and add it to your bookmarks.

Thank you for following and reading this blog I hope you will continue to read about my model making over on RJRDaydreamer

You will also see that on the top right of the RJRDaydreamer blog I have a Facebook page that you can like, to be kept up to date on all new posts.


1 comment:

Duckie. said...

Will make life easier no doubt, and as you say the labels allow people to chose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...